Training + Supervision
Atlanta DBT Seminars for CEU hours for Clinicians
- Right Brain / Left Brain Approach to the Treatment of Eating Disorders - February 2017 - 5 CEU's - Ridgeview Institute - (Registration Not Currently Open, Mark Your Calendar)
- Treatment Innovations Using DBT For Treating Substance Abuse & Eating Disorders - Friday Aug. 9th, 2016 at Peachford Hospital- Register for 5 CEU's - www.peachfordhospital.com
- DBT Advanced Clinical Practice - Friday May 13th, 2016 - Register for 5 CEU's at Anxiety & Stress Management Institute - www.stressmgt.net
- DBT and eating Disorders class at Anxiety and Stress Management Institute on February 26th 2016 for 5 CEUs Register at www.StressMgt.net
- DBT-S (substance abuse) and RO-DBT (radically open for eating disorders) at Ridgeview Institute on February 12 from 9:30-4:00 for 5 CEUs. Register at www.ridgeviewinstitute.com.
Creative Training to Enhance your DBT Knowledge
- DBT Consultation Groups on Fridays monthly for clinicians wanting to learn to apply DBT in their practice. Fridays 10:30-11:30 monthly. $65 per session with commitment.
- DBT 3 Hour intensives on Skill Modules- One Friday a month we will explore each topic in depth emotion regulation, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and mindfulness. Sign up for one session or all four to deepen your understanding of the DBT skills.
- Individual DBT Supervision is also available scheduled as needed.
- DBT Agency Consultation. Help your organization take the next step in DBT integration. Meet with clinicians to assess DBT competencies and create individual growth plans for each clinician as well as the organization.
Finding Our Voice Through Our Bodies Using Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation - Thursday October 18, 2018 at the American Academy of Psychotherapist’s 2018 Institute and Conference, “Sounds of Silence: Working the Edges of the Unspoken.”